1. Most of the kits bestbalsakits.com offers, are
new and come to you in factory sealed / sealed inside condition.
however, are vintage finds that are often over 15 to 20 years old.
This surely applies to
the Tamiya BS series (12000 and 16000) and the Guillow 100 serie.
Unless clearly mentioned otherwise in the item
description on the
item detail page, these kits are flawless: complete, not started
and in mint condition. Boxes and manuals however might have some
creases / yellowing
/ torn corners which is normal for kits of this size and/or age.
Any substantial damage to boxes or other important irregularities
will be reported
in correspondence that will follow on the order mail form.
2. Items delivered might differ slightly from (stock)picture as shown
in web store.
3. Item price, description & stock availability are
subject to change without any notice.
4. Customer is responsible for VAT / customs if any.
5. Delivery is non insured unless mutual agreed otherwise and paid
for by customer.
6. If no insurance is purchased,bestbalsakits.com
can not be held responsible for any loss or damage that would occur once the
items have left the shop.
7. Items will only ship after payment became effective and 100%
complete. No exceptions.
8. Returns are accepted if:
- bestbalsakits.com gets notified of intention of return before returning
- item(s) is (are) returned within 7 days after arrival (arrival date = 14 business days after shipment day as seen on stamp, unless proven otherwise)
- items come returned undamged, packaging unopened, complete
- shipping is paid by customer who is returning item(s)
- in case of non arrival of returned item(s), returner will need to prove shipment.
9. Returned items who meet conditions as described in point 8 above, will get full refund, less original shipping costs, all others will go in bin and get no refund.
Questions? Just ask.